Saturday, July 11, 2009

Welcome!


Houston Network Meeting Award Dinner: (L to R) me, Floriza, Andres, Prof Anabwani, Refilwe, Lindsay, Gadzi, Paul, Grace, Ed, and Sarah.

This blog piggybacks on a previous site I have been keeping since 2006-- http://www.pediatrician-in-swaziland.blogspot.com/.

As the address line suggests, I am now working in Botswana (still for the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Intiative). While here, I will be wrapping up my Swazi blog while building this one.

Like my previous entries, the postings to this site will be roughly divided into several categories, including “Patient encounters”, “Cultural encounters”, “Botswana destinations”, and “References” (including media stories, useful websites, etc.).

I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post mate, keep up the good work
water coolers